RFTA Spring Service Schedules Start Monday, April 18
The RFTA 2022 Spring Season schedules are effective Monday, April 18, 2022
Preview the schedules at the links below:
VelociRFTA BRT Service – Daily service
Roaring Fork Local Valley – Daily service with weekday and weekend schedules
Hogback Service – Rifle to/from Glenwood Springs – Daily service
City of Aspen Free Shuttles – Daily service
Carbondale Circulator – Daily service
Snowmass Village to/from Brush Creek Park & Ride – Daily service with weekday and weekend schedules
Spring Service Schedule Highlights
- VelociRFTA BRT & Local Valley services will operate 7 days a week with adjusted schedules for the offseason.
- Local Valley service will have varied weekend and weekday schedules
- The Hogback and Ride Glenwood Springs services will remain unchanged
- Carbondale Circulator will operate every 15 minutes from 5:02 am to 8:32 pm daily
- Woody Creek service will discontinue until June 6, 2022
- Snowmass shuttles from Brush Creek Park and Ride will be adjusted for the offseason and will be operated by the Town of Snowmass Village.
- City of Aspen routes will operate on a reduced schedule: Monday-Saturday 7am-12am. Sundays 9am-9pm.
- City of Aspen’s Crosstown & Galena Shuttle service will discontinue. The Cross Town Shuttle will return on June 6, 2022.
- Bike Loading hours will be from 6:00am to 7:30pm –
- UPDATE 4/13 – Bike Loading will be delayed and will not be available until the week of April 25th. Ski racks will remain on buses for the remainder of the ski season.
RFTA Summer service schedules begin June 6, 2022