RFTA Spring Service Schedules Start Monday, April 19
The RFTA 2021 Spring Season schedules are effective Monday, April 19, 2021.
Preview the schedules at the links below.
VelociRFTA BRT Service – Daily service
Roaring Fork Local Valley – Daily service with weekday and weekend schedules
Hogback Service – Rifle to/from Glenwood Springs – Daily service
City of Aspen Free Shuttles – Daily service
Carbondale Circulator – Daily service
Snowmass Village to/from Brush Creek Park & Ride – Daily service with weekday and weekend schedules
Spring Service Schedule Highlights
- VelociRFTA BRT, Hogback, Local Buses will operate 7 days a week with adjusted schedules for offseason
- Carbondale Circulator will operate every 15 minutes from 5:02am to 8:32 pm daily
- Woody Creek service will discontinue until June 7, 2021
- Bike Loading hours will be from 6:00am to 7:30 pm
- Aspen service will have reduced hours (7am-12am Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm Sundays)
- City of Aspen’s Crosstown & Galena Shuttle service will discontinue
RFTA Summer service schedules begin June 7, 2021 which include Maroon Bells and Woody Creek Shuttles.
Covid restrictions still in place
- COVER YOUR FACE: You MUST wear a mask on all RFTA buses at all times. Please read our mask policy here.
- KEEP YOUR SPACE: Please practice social distancing while at RFTA bus stops, stations and on buses.
- DO NOT RIDE IF YOU’RE SICK: For the safety of other passengers and your bus driver, please DO NOT USE RFTA SERVICES if you’re experiencing respiratory illness (fever, cough, and shortness of breath).