RFTA Ticket Vending Machines are located at select VelociRFTA stations up and down the valley. You can purchase RFTA bus cards choosing between 30 Day Zone Passes and Stored Value Cards anytime day or night from the ticket vending machines. Visit the Fares & Passes page for details on RFTA fares and the passes sold in these machines.
Tips to keep in mind:
- Ticket Vending Machines are under 24-hour surveillance for your security.
- Up to four passes and/or cards may be purchased in one transaction.
- Fareboxes on buses accept exact fare only, no change can be made by the driver.
- The farebox on the bus does not accept credit cards or debit cards.
Ticket Vending Machines are located at the following stations:
- Rubey Park Transit Center
- Buttermilk Down Valley Station
- Airport/ABC Down Valley Station
- Brush Creek & Highway 82 Station
- Basalt Park & Ride Up Valley & Down Valley Stations
- Willits Up Valley Station
- El Jebel Up Valley & Down Valley Stations
- Carbondale Park & Ride
- Glenwood Springs 27th Street Station