In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, RFTA does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, national origin, or gender. For more information about these statutes, or to file a complaint, contact RFTA at (970) 945-7380, designated Disability Rights and Title VI Coordinator. Schedule information is available in large print and audio tape. TTY (Test Telephone) users may call Colorado relay at 1-800-659-3656. For large print copy of schedule call (970) 920-1905 ext. 4971.
Disabled individuals unable to use regular bus service may be eligible for ADA Paratransit service within the city limits of Aspen and Glenwood Springs. This program is provided under the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act. This program is open to those who have disabilities in these categories:
- Persons unable to board, ride or exit a wheelchair lift equipped bus.
- Persons who do not have access to an RFTA bus with a wheelchair lift.
- Persons whose disability does not allow them to travel to and from the stop.
Please note that NO hazardous material is permitted on board a Para-transit vehicles.
- ADA Complementary Paratransit Service – ASPEN
- Aspen Service Map
- Aspen ADA Application
- Pitkin County Senior Van
- Pitkin County Senior Van Call 970-920-5432
- ADA Complementary Paratransit Service – GLENWOOD SPRINGS
- Glenwood Springs Service Map
- Garfield County – The Traveler Transportation
The Traveler Application and Rules
Please use the forms on our Contact Us page to ask a question or submit a comment, complaint, suggestion or commendation. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can properly address your concern. Your request will be routed to the appropriate department. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.