ARE YOU AGE 65 OR OLDER?
If you are age 65 or older, you can ride RFTA regional routes and Ride Glenwood for FREE. Read more about all RFTA fares. RFTA regional routes include VelociRFTA BRT, Roaring Fork Valley Local and Rifle-Hogback.
SHOW A VALID PHOTO ID
In order to qualify for the senior free fare, you must declare your status to the driver when boarding the bus and show a valid Photo ID to prove your age.
These forms of ID are accepted for boarding RFTA buses:
- RFTA Senior ID Pass (see below)
- State or Government issued photo ID
TO OBTAIN A RFTA SENIOR ID PASS:
- Senior ID Passes are FREE and used for easy access boarding on RFTA buses. Simply show your Senior ID Pass to the driver and board the bus
- Seniors may obtain a RFTA Senior ID Pass for easy boarding by appointment only at the Carbondale Maintenance Facility
- Appointments for the Carbondale Maintenance Facility can be made by calling 970-384-4865.
- You must show a valid form of ID with a birth date to obtain your RFTA Senior ID Pass
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- All requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis