RFTA’s COVID-19 Emergency Response Plan is
focused on three primary goals:
Protection of the workforce
Protection of passengers
Continuity of service
SUMMARY OF CHANGES MADE TO MEET THESE GOALS:
- Active Air Purification systems have been installed on all buses. This adds another layer of safety, giving customers peace of mind by constantly and effectively eliminating more than 99% of germs, viruses, and bacteria in the air and on surfaces.
- Installation of guard barriers for drivers to allow front door loading and protected fare collection.
- Encouraging passengers to exit through the rear of buses—this is done by playing automatic messages directing customers to exit via the back of the bus.
- Daily cleaning of buses using a proper concentration mix of disinfectant.
- Effective April 19, 2022: Facial coverings are no longer required on RFTA vehicles or in RFTA facilities.
RFTA HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE
0051 Service Center Drive
Aspen, CO 81611
EMAIL THE JOBLINE