The RFTA Winter Service Schedules Begin Monday, November 20, 2023
Plan your commute changes accordingly and preview the RFTA WINTER schedules below.
PREVIEW SCHEDULES NOW:
- Roaring Fork Valley Local (L) Schedule
- VelociRFTA Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Schedule
- Hogback (HGB) Schedule
- Ride Glenwood (RG) Schedule
- Carbondale Circulator (CC) Schedule
- Woody Creek (WC) Schedule
- Snowmass Village (SM/SMV) Schedule
- Four Mountain Connector Schedule
- City of Aspen Free Shuttles
Preview the full Winter Bus Schedules & Guide to Ride Book here
WINTER SERVICE SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Local Valley will run daily service 7 days a week
- VelociRFTA BRT will operate 7 days a week and have 10-minutes headways during peak service hours.
- Hogback service will have 5 less outbound and inbound trips to New Castle during the middle of the day.
- City of Aspen shuttles will operate 7 days a week from 6:20am – 2:00am
- Woody Creek shuttles will be in service
- Four Mountain Connector service
- RFTA Bus bike racks will be set into the lock position for the winter and ski racks will be installed by November 20