RFTA contracted with United Safety & Survivability Corporation to install Active Air Purification systems on its bus fleet. The Active Air Purification systems add another layer of safety, giving customers peace of mind by constantly and effectively eliminating more than 99% of germs, viruses, and bacteria in the air and on surfaces.
The new air purification units were installed in November on all RFTA and Cutaway buses.
How It Works:
- Utilizes safe levels of naturally occurring hydroperoxides
- Safe for all passengers
- Lower overhead cost on traditional disinfectants
- Millions in service globally
What Does It Do
- Eliminates 99% of germs, microbes, viruses, bacteria in air and on surfaces
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Increases air quality and safety for ridership
- Causes no damage to interior surfaces