RFTA Fall Schedules Start Monday, Sept. 7 with Select Updated Bus Stop Names
The RFTA Fall Season schedules are effective Monday, September 7, 2020.
Please plan your commute changes accordingly and preview the RFTA Fall Season schedules below.
Preview Fall Schedules:
VELOCIRFTA BRT SCHEDULE (SERVICES 7 DAYS A WEEK)
ROARING FORK LOCAL VALLEY AND HOGBACK SCHEDULE (SERVICES 7 DAYS A WEEK)
CARBONDALE CIRCULATOR (SERVICES 7 DAYS A WEEK)
SNOWMASS VILLAGE TO/FROM BRUSH CREEK PARK & RIDE (SERVICES 7 DAYS A WEEK)
FALL SERVICES SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS:
- VelociRFTA BRT, Local Valley and Hogback services will remain the same operating services 7 days a week
- Carbondale Circulator will be back in operation serving downtown Carbondale 7 days week
- City of Aspen bus routes will remain on it’s current schedule until September 27th operating from 6:20 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- The Maroon Bells bus will run daily with reservation based service until October 18th
- Bike Loading hours will be from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily until October 27th. After October 27th bike loading times are 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
COVID RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE:
- COVER YOUR FACE: You MUST wear a mask, bandanna, buff or other face covering on all RFTA buses at all times. Children 2 years of age or younger are not required to wear a mask.
- KEEP YOUR SPACE: Please practice social distancing while at RFTA bus stops, stations and on buses. RFTA has posted seat signage to block off seats in all buses to enable social distancing while on the bus and will still adhere to the 15 passenger bus capacity limit. If the bus fills up, RFTA will do its best to get another bus to you as soon as possible.
- DO NOT RIDE IF YOU’RE SICK: For the safety of other passengers and your bus driver, please DO NOT USE RFTA SERVICES if you’re experiencing respiratory illness (fever, cough, and shortness of breath).
RFTA Has Updated Select Bus Stop Names
RFTA will be implementing select bus stop name changes with the RFTA Fall Season in order to comply with the ADA recommendations and most used GPS navigation practices. RFTA will be making these changes to posted schedules, Google Transit, indoor bus announcements, route maps and across our website.
The following bus stop names will change to the new names to reflect a consistency across all services.
CURRENT BUS STOP NAME > NEW BUS STOP NAME
8th St (Aspen) > Hallam & 8th St
ABO/AMF – Up & Down Valley (Local Valley -Snowmass) > Service Center Rd
Across from the Brown House (Aspen) > Pitkin Mesa Dr
Antler Inn (Ride Glenwood) > W 6th St
Aspen Club (Aspen) > Crystal Lake Rd
Aspen Junction – Up and Down Valley (Local Valley) >Two Rivers Rd + Hillcrest Dr
Badger West- Up and Down Valley (Local Valley) >JW Dr + Buckskin Dr
Badget East DV (Local Valley) > JW Dr + Deer Run
Cemetery Ln & HWY82 (Aspen) > Parks Department
Centennial Condos (Aspen) > Centennial
City Market (Alley) (Aspen) > Original St
City Market Outbound (Aspen) > Aspen City Market
CMC -Up & Down Valley (Local Valley) > Spring Valley Rd
COOP ( To Rifle) > Hwy 6 + Lyon Blvd
COOP (to Glenwood Springs) > Hwy 6 + Lyon Blvd
Court House Downvalley (Local Valley & Hogback) > 8th St + Pitkin Ave
Courthouse Upvalley (Local Valley & Hogback) > 8th St + Colorado Ave
Creekside (Snowmass) > Hawk Ridge Ln
Gerbazdale – Up and Down Valley (Local Valley) > Watson Divide Rd UV
Harmony Place (Aspen) > Harmony Rd
Hopkins Ave (Aspen) > Garmisch St + Hopkins Ave
Hunter Creek Condos II (Aspen) > Hunter Creek
JW Dr + Deer Run – Up and Down Valley (Local Valley) > Badger East
JW Drive -Up and Down Valley ) (Local Valley) > JW Dr + El Jebel Rd
La Quinta Inn (Ride Glenwood) > W 6th St
Lazy Glen DV (Local Valley) > Lazy Glen Way
Lazy Glen Up and Down Valley (Local Valley) > Lazy Glen Way
Lupine Drive (Aspen) > Stillwater Rd
Mill St Bus Shelter (Aspen) > Rio Grande Park
Music Tent To Rubey Park (Music School) > Benedict Music Tent
Power Plant Rd (Aspen) > Parks Department
Rec Center (Carbondale Circulator) > 6th St + Colorado Ave
Rodeo Lot (Snowmass) > Town Park Station
Roundabout (Aspen) > Maroon Creek Rd
Sagewood – Up and Down Valley (Local Valley) > Original Rd