RFTA Fall Season Schedules Start Monday, September 2nd
Preview Fall Schedules:
VELOCIRFTA BRT SCHEDULE (SERVICES 7 DAYS A WEEK)
ROARING FORK LOCAL VALLEY AND HOGBACK SCHEDULE (SERVICES 7 DAYS A WEEK)
CARBONDALE CIRCULATOR (SERVICES 7 DAYS A WEEK)
VELOCIRFTA BRT AND ROARING FORK LOCAL VALLEY SCHEDULE COMBINED (MONDAY-FRIDAY ONLY)
IN ADDITION TO FALL SERVICES SCHEDULES, PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE REGULAR SEASONAL CHANGES BELOW:
• Woody Creek service will discontinue until November 28th
• Hogback service will have reduced frequency on weekends
• City of Aspen will remain on current schedule until September 30th
• The Maroon Bells bus will discontinue service on October 7th
• Bike Loading hours will be from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm daily until October 27th. After October 27th bike loading times are 7:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Following the 2018 ballot vote on November 6, 2018, member jurisdictions voted to pass the 2.65 mill levy ballot measure to help fund strategic improvements to our region’s transportation system. This included additional services in the RFTA Spring and Fall seasons to include weekend VelociRFTA BRT and additional connections to Snowmass Village. To view more projects and status updates view the Destination 2040 Project Roadmap.