RFTA Fall Schedules Start Monday, September 6
The RFTA Fall Season schedules are effective Monday, September 6, 2021.
Please plan your commute changes accordingly and preview the RFTA Fall Season schedules below.
- VelociRFTA BRT Schedule (7 Days a Week)
- Local Valley & Carbondale Circulator Schedule (7 Days a Week)
- Rifle Grand Hogback (7 Days a Week)
- Snowmass Village Schedule (7 Days a Week)
FALL SERVICES SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS:
- VelociRFTA BRT, Hogback, Local Buses will operate 7 days a week with reduced and adjusted schedules for offseason
- Carbondale Circulator will operate every 15 minutes from 5:02 am to 8:32 pm daily
- Woody Creek service will discontinue until Winter
- Bike Loading Hours:
From the day after Labor Day through the last Saturday in October: 7:00 am to 6:00pm From the last Sunday in October through Mid-November: 7:00 am to 4:30pm
- City of Aspen service will have reduced hours starting September 27th
(7am- 12am Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm Sundays)
- City of Aspen’s Crosstown service will discontinue on September 27th
- NEW! $1 Youth Fare for ages 6-18 on all RFTA regional routes. Pay with RFTA Stored Value Card for even more of a discount!
- Cash Fare will be accepted on RFTA buses. Exact fare only. Bus Operators cannot make change.
COVID RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE:
- COVER YOUR FACE: You MUST still wear a mask, or other face covering at all times on all RFTA buses. Children 2 years of age or younger are not required to wear a mask.
- KEEP YOUR SPACE: Please practice social distancing while at RFTA bus stops, stations and on buses. Bus capacities are cur-rently at 100% seated capacity. If a bus is at capacity, RFTA will do its best to get another bus en route as soon as possible.
- DO NOT RIDE IF YOU’RE SICK: For the safety of other passengers and your bus driver, please DO NOT USE RFTA SERVICES if you’re experiencing respiratory illness (fever, cough, and shortness of breath).