COME DRIVE WITH US –
Now offering $30/Hour Starting Wage for Year-Round CDL Bus Operators – No CDL Required!
We’re actively seeking friendly, customer service-oriented individuals from all backgrounds, regardless of whether you have prior CDL driving experience or not. We believe we are a unique employer that provides paid training, a competitive salary with full benefits, and the opportunity to have independence on the job while building a career and getting to live and play in the Roaring Fork and Colorado River Valley’s. Drive Your Life by driving with RFTA!
We Offer Great Benefits and a Fun Lifestyle to Year Round Bus Operators:
- Starting wage at $30/hour, or $62,400 annual salary
- As a bus operator, your hourly wage can increase to $38/hour after seven years of employment
- No CDL required to apply. In-House CDL License Training if needed
- A full benefits package with paid time off, medical & dental, retirement, and more
- Six weeks free housing rental
- Employee housing opportunities up to three years
What our Bus Operators do:
- Operates transit bus in revenue and non-revenue service while in strict compliance with RFTA policies, directives, and procedures and all Federal and Colorado traffic laws and regulations.
- Maintains working knowledge of streets, current bus routes and stops within RFTA’s service area as well as RFTA’s current fare structure and bus pass programs.
- Conducts self in an appropriate manner as a representative of RFTA, working effectively in a diverse work environment, using prudent judgment at all times, performing duties in a safe manner, and assuring professional quality of services to all external and internal customers.
- Maintains current knowledge of and adherence to all RFTA operating policies, directives, and procedures.
- Maintains current knowledge of and is in strict compliance with Federal and Colorado traffic laws and regulations as well as Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations.
- Performs RFTA pre & post trip inspection of transit bus for mechanical problems prior to beginning scheduled run. This includes conducting an external/internal visual inspection of the transit bus and pre-testing all necessary equipment, operating/safety devices, and transit bus controls for use while in service.
- Must be at least nineteen (19) years of age. Must have three (3) years of licensed driving experience.
RFTA HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE
0051 Service Center Drive
Aspen, CO 81611
EMAIL THE JOBLINE