2021-2022 Winter Season Service Schedules start November 22, 2021
The RFTA winter Season schedules start Monday, November 22, 2021. Plan your commute changes accordingly and preview the winter schedules below.
RFTA 2021-2022 Winter Schedules:
- VelociRFTA BRT Schedule (7 Days a Week)
- Local Valley & Express & Carbondale Circulator Schedule (7 Days a Week)
- Rifle Grand Hogback (7 Days a Week) With more service!
- Snowmass Village & Woody Creek Services (7 Days a Week)
- City of Aspen Shuttles (7 Days a Week)
- 4 Mountain Connector (7 Days a Week)
WINTER SERVICES SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS:
- NEW! REGIONAL RFTA BUS FARE REDUCTIONS (see below)
- Local Valley will run daily service 7 days a week
- VelociRFTA BRT will have extended operating hours, with different weekday and weekend schedules
- Grand Hogback will have increased departures from New Castle to/from Glenwood Springs
- Carbondale Circulator has added a new stop – Carbondale Marketplace (City Market)
- City of Aspen shuttles will operate 7 days a week from 6:20 am – 2:00 am
- Woody Creek shuttles will be in service
- Highlands Flyer will provide service to/from Brush Creek P&R to Aspen Highlands
- RFTA skier shuttles will align with ski mountain operations dates (dates to come)
- Bike Racks will be taken off buses and ski rack will be installed by November 22
RFTA is reducing regional fares and consolidating Basalt and El Jebel into one travel zone effective November 22! The free Aspen-Snowmass No Fare Service will remain the same, the Basalt and El Jebel zones will now be one single zone, plus now – free rides within a zone, $2 to get to the next zone and $1 for each additional zone thereafter. Find your fare here!
COVID RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE:
- COVER YOUR FACE: You MUST still wear a mask, or other face covering at all times on all RFTA buses. Children 2 years of age or younger are not required to wear a mask.
- KEEP YOUR SPACE: Please practice social distancing while at RFTA bus stops, stations and on buses. Bus capacities are currently at 100% seated capacity. If a bus is at capacity, RFTA will do its best to get another bus enroute as soon as possible.
- DO NOT RIDE IF YOU’RE SICK: For the safety of other passengers and your bus driver, please DO NOT USE RFTA SERVICES if you’re experiencing respiratory illness (fever, cough, and shortness of breath). Read RFTA COVID updates.