The RFTA Fall service schedules begin Monday, September 4, 2023
Plan your commute changes accordingly and preview the RFTA FALL schedules below.
PREVIEW SCHEDULES NOW:
- VelociRFTA BRT Schedule
- Roaring Fork Valley Local Schedule
- Hogback Schedule
- Carbondale Circulator Schedule
- City of Aspen Bus Schedule (Schedule effective through September 24th)
- Snowmass Village Schedule
Preview the full Bus Schedule Guide Book here
FALL SERVICES SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS:
- VelociRFTA BRT, Hogback, Local Buses will operate 7 days a week with reduced and adjusted schedules for offseason
- Carbondale Circulator will operate every 15 minutes from 5:02 am to 9:16 pm daily
- Woody Creek service will discontinue until Winter
- City of Aspen service will have reduced hours starting September 25th
(7:00 am – 12:00 am Monday-Saturday, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm Sundays)
- City of Aspen’s Crosstown service will discontinue on September 25th
- Maroon Bells Shuttles will operate through October 22. Make your shuttle reservations at www.aspenchamber.org
FALL BIKE LOADING HOURS:
- From the day after Labor Day through the last Saturday in October: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- From the last Sunday in October through Mid-November: 7:00 am to 4:30 pm.
RFTA Winter service schedules start on November 20, 2023