RFTA’s Spring Season Starts Monday, April 16, 2018
The RFTA full Spring Season schedules are effective Monday, April 16, 2018.
Plan your commute changes accordingly and preview the RFTA Spring Season schedules below.
Preview Schedules Now:
VelociRFTA BRT Schedule (Monday-Friday only)
Carbondale Circulator (Monday-Friday only)
VelociRFTA BRT and Local Valley Schedule Combined (Monday-Friday only)
City of Aspen Bus Schedule (Effective April 16th)
Season Schedule Changes Starting April 16th:
• VelociRFTA-BRT will have reduced frequency and discontinue on the weekends
• Carbondale Circulator will discontinue on the weekends, and the local buses will serve downtown Carbondale
• Downvalley Express buses will no longer travel into Downtown Carbondale
• Hogback service will have reduced frequency on weekends
• Woody Creek service will discontinue until summer season
• Aspen service will have reduced hours (7am-12am Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm Sundays)
• Crosstown Shuttle & Galena Shuttle service will discontinue
• Brush Creek to Snowmass buses will be serviced by the Town of Snowmass Village
Starting May 1st:
Service from Aspen to Intercept Lot, Intercept to Snowmass Mall will be running every 15 minutes during peak hours to coincide with the Castle Creek Bridge construction.