RFTA SUMMER SEASON SCHEDULES START JUNE 9th
The RFTA Summer Season schedules are effective Saturday, June 9, 2018
Plan your commute changes accordingly and preview the RFTA SUMMER Season schedules below.
Preview Schedules Now:
- VelociRFTA BRT Schedule (7 Days a Week)
- Valley Local (7 Days a Week)
- Rifle Grand Hogback (7 Days a Week)
- Carbondale Circulator (7 Days a Week)
- VelociRFTA BRT and Local Valley Schedule Combined (Monday-Friday)
- City of Aspen Bus Schedule (7 Days a Week)
- Woody Creek Schedule (7 Days a Week)
- Maroon Bells Guided Bus Tours (7 Days a Week)
- Aspen Music Festival Transportation Information
Changes Starting June 9th:
- VelociRFTA- BRT will run seven days a week and have higher frequency on weekdays
- Rifle Grand Hogback and Carbondale Circulator will operate seven days a week
- Roaring Fork Valley Local will run seven days a week with increased service times
- Maroon Bells Bus will start June 9th and run through October 8th
- City of Aspen: 8th Street (inbound and outbound), 7th Street, and 6th Street will remain closed during all phases the Castle Creek Construction.
- Aspen Music Festival and Woody Creek shuttles will begin with the Summer season
RFTA has prohibited open alcoholic containers on-board all RFTA buses EFFECTIVE JUNE 9, 2018. Click here for more information.