RFTA SPRING SERVICE SCHEDULES START MONDAY, APRIL 17
The best way to find your RFTA bus is at myrfta.com or using our SMS Text Schedules.
Preview the schedules at the links below:
VelociRFTA BRT Service
Roaring Fork Local Valley Service
Hogback Service – Rifle to/from Glenwood Springs
City of Aspen Free Shuttles
Snowmass Village to/from Brush Creek Park & Ride
Spring Service Schedules Notes:
- VelociRFTA BRT will operate seven days a week with adjusted schedules for the offseason
- Local Valley service will operate seven days a week and have reduced service on Sundays
- The Hogback and Ride Glenwood Springs services will remain unchanged
- Carbondale Circulator will operate every 15 minutes from 5:02 am to 8:32 pm daily
- Woody Creek service will discontinue until June 5, 2023
- Snowmass Village shuttles to/from Brush Creek Park and Ride will be adjusted for the offseason.
- City of Aspen routes will operate on a reduced schedule: Monday-Saturday 7am-12am. Sundays 9am-9pm.
- City of Aspen’s Crosstown & Galena Shuttle service will discontinue. The Cross Town Shuttle will return on June 5, 2023
RFTA bike loading hours will be from 6:00am to 7:30pm with eliminated loading fees
Bike loading hours will be from 6:00am to 7:30pm starting April 17th. And new this year, RFTA has eliminated the $2 bike fare to increase accessibility for our riders. This may increase bike loading traffic and bike and ride passengers may experience longer wait times to load their bikes. Bikes are loaded on a first-come, first-served basis. If the racks are full, you will need to lock up your bike at the stop, pedal to your destination, or wait for the next bus.
RFTA Summer service schedules begin June 5, 2023