Public Notice: RFTA Planned Service Reductions for 2022 Summer Season
Public Notice Regarding Roaring Fork Transportation Authority (RFTA) Planned Service Level Reductions for the 2022 Summer Season (effective June 6, 2022)
Reason for Planned 2022 Summer Season Service Level Reductions: Due to an acute shortage of Commercial Bus Operators anticipated to be available for the 2022 Summer Season, RFTA is planning to reduce Summer Season service levels as indicated on the specific routes listed on the chart below.
The Public is invited to provide comments on the planned service level reductions using any of the following methods:
- Email written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and leave a recorded message at 970-384-4974
- Send written comments to 2307 Wulfsohn Road, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
- Attend the hearing for public comment in person at the Carbondale Town Hall, 511 Colorado Avenue, Carbondale, CO 81623 or via WebEx from 8:30 a.m.- 9:00pm on June 9, 2022
- WebEx video link: https://rfta.webex.com/rfta/j.php?MTID=m255f8f1735fb57dd3e73abfcf59f126b
- Or dial: +1-650-479-3208,,24502860516## Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Public comments will be accepted until June 9, 2022. Comments and RFTA responses will be recorded on a public comment log, and updated throughout the public comment period. A printed copy of the comment log can be made available upon request.